- Positive Discipline Pyramids
- College Aims
- Pastoral Support
- Admissions and Appeals
- Junior Leadership Team
- Home Learning
- Special Education Needs
- Equality and Diversity
- Staff List
- Peele Success Stories
- British Values
- Student Intervention
- HMI monitoring visit to The Peele Community College
- Wembley Trip - Tuesday 29th March
- New Head Appointed
- News Archive
- Lincolnshire County Council Review Youth Health Services
- College Open As Normal on July 5th
- GCSE Results Day - 25th August - 10 to 11:30
- Prom Photos
- FANTASTIC RESULTS FOR PEELE STUDENTS
- Year 6 Open Evening 29th September
- Deputy Heads Announcement
- Newgenerationmusic @ The Peele 7th October
- GCSE Revision Sessions
- Senior Citizens Christmas Lunch 7th December 2016
- Christmas Concert
- Celebration Assemblies
- Resilience Trip – Norfolk Lakes
- The Peele Joins East Midlands Teacher Training Partnership
- Easter Revision Timetable
- Year 11 non uniform day
- Cake Sale
- Fair Funding for Schools Campaign
- Ofsted Inspection 11-7-17
- The Peele Celebrates GCSE Results
- Year 6 Open Evening - Thursday September 14th
- Head Teacher's Blog 8th September
- Head Teacher's Blog 15th September
- Head Teacher's Blog 22nd September 2017
- Head Teacher's Blog 29th September
- Head Teacher's Blog 6th October 2017
- Head Teacher's Blog 13th October
- Careers Fair Wednesday 15th November 2017 4:30—7:30 pm
- Linc Higher Information
- Head Teacher's Blog 20th October 2017
- Head Teacher's Blog 3rd November 2017
- Head Teacher's Blog 10th November 2017
- Senior Citizens Christmas Lunch 2017
- Head Teacher's Blog 17th November
- Head Teacher's Blog 24th November 2017
- Friends of the Peele Bingo 27th November 7:30pm
- Head Teacher's Blog 1st December 2017
- Head Teacher's Blog 8th December 2017
- Head Teacher's Blog 15th December 2017
- Head Teacher's End of 2017 Blog
- Head Teacher's Blog 5th January 2018
- Head Teacher's Blog 19th January 2018
- The Big Push
- Head Teacher's Blog - 2nd February 2018
- Head Teacher's Blog 23rd February 2018
- College Closed Today (28th Feb 2018)
- College Closed Thursday (1st March 2018)
- College to remain closed Friday (2nd March 2018)
- We are open as normal on Monday (5th March 2018)
- Head Teacher's Blog 2nd March
- Head Teacher's Blog 22nd April
Head Teacher's Blog 10th November 2017
Hello everybody and welcome to the second Blog of November.
As we get closer to Christmas we seem to have more and more happening each week. This week started on a high with a young man called Ben Cornelius being sent to see me - he has raised over £500 for Help For Heroes by having is head shaved - an amazing young man and a worthy cause, well done Ben.
Next week we have a full week of fundraising activities for Children In Need - there will be something on each lunchtime – all activities are 20p with lots of prizes to be had! There will also be a cake stall on Wednesday at break & lunch any offers of cakes for us to sell would be much appreciated. Please remind students to bring some cash for the different events. We will finish with a full non-uniform day on Friday - with optional fancy dress!! Details of this to follow.
Next Wednesday, 15th, we have our first Careers Fair - organised by Mrs Gilman. We have over 30 providers coming in so far and she is currently working on getting more! The providers who are coming include Universities, FE colleges, local companies, Apprenticeship providers and all three of the Armed Forces including the Sea Cadets and Police Cadets. The event is open to all year groups in the evening and all of the local community including students from other schools. College of West Anglia are hoping to run a wheel change challenge for parents during the evening. A company called Peterborough Desserts will be selling desserts from a van at the entrance and 10% of their profits will go to the school, so well worth attending. Please spread the word as the event runs from 4.30pm to 7.30pm and is open to everyone.
Next Thursday is our big celebration for the Year 11s who left us in June. ACE Evening is where we invite all of our Year 11 of 2017 back to collect their GCSE certificates and celebrate their achievements. The evening starts at 6.30pm and we look forward to seeing our ex students and their families to celebrate their successes and hear their stories of 'Life After Peele'.
Speaking of Year 11, our current cohort are now starting to plan their Prom which is on 13th July 2018. The Planning Committee meets on Mondays at break time in Sc2. Further information to follow regarding fundraising events, themes and ticket prices.
On 23rd November our Friends of The Peele are holding their AGM at the school from 6pm, all welcome. Then on 27th they are holding a Bingo Night at the school. This is the first of several fundraising activities they have planned. If any of you are able to donate items for the tombola stalls and raffles at these different events, they would be greatly appreciated (please send them to reception) - all proceeds go to funding extras for our students so we are currently looking at seating and table tennis tables for the playground.
Some advance notice about our Christmas Concert being organised by Miss Shaw, the new music teacher. This will be held on 5th December at St Mary's Church in Long Sutton and will involve many of our students.
Finally some exciting news about some of our Year 11 boys. Louis Garner and Jake Gadsden have both been awarded football scholarships with Cambridge United - an amazing achievement and a very exciting opportunity. In addition to this, Billy Barnes has been selected to represent Lincolnshire at county level playing football. We are immensely proud of these 3 boys, well done guys and let us know how you get on.
I wish you all a lovely weekend, hopefully we will avoid the frost.