- Positive Discipline Pyramids
- College Aims
- Pastoral Support
- Admissions and Appeals
- Junior Leadership Team
- Home Learning
- Special Education Needs
- Equality and Diversity
- Staff List
- Peele Success Stories
- British Values
- Student Intervention
- HMI monitoring visit to The Peele Community College
- Wembley Trip - Tuesday 29th March
- New Head Appointed
- News Archive
- Lincolnshire County Council Review Youth Health Services
- College Open As Normal on July 5th
- GCSE Results Day - 25th August - 10 to 11:30
- Prom Photos
- FANTASTIC RESULTS FOR PEELE STUDENTS
- Year 6 Open Evening 29th September
- Deputy Heads Announcement
- Newgenerationmusic @ The Peele 7th October
- GCSE Revision Sessions
- Senior Citizens Christmas Lunch 7th December 2016
- Christmas Concert
- Celebration Assemblies
- Resilience Trip – Norfolk Lakes
- The Peele Joins East Midlands Teacher Training Partnership
- Easter Revision Timetable
- Year 11 non uniform day
- Cake Sale
- Fair Funding for Schools Campaign
- Ofsted Inspection 11-7-17
- The Peele Celebrates GCSE Results
- Year 6 Open Evening - Thursday September 14th
- Head Teacher's Blog 8th September
- Head Teacher's Blog 15th September
- Head Teacher's Blog 22nd September 2017
- Head Teacher's Blog 29th September
- Head Teacher's Blog 6th October 2017
- Head Teacher's Blog 13th October
- Careers Fair Wednesday 15th November 2017 4:30—7:30 pm
- Linc Higher Information
- Head Teacher's Blog 20th October 2017
- Head Teacher's Blog 3rd November 2017
- Head Teacher's Blog 10th November 2017
- Senior Citizens Christmas Lunch 2017
- Head Teacher's Blog 17th November
- Head Teacher's Blog 24th November 2017
- Friends of the Peele Bingo 27th November 7:30pm
- Head Teacher's Blog 1st December 2017
- Head Teacher's Blog 8th December 2017
- Head Teacher's Blog 15th December 2017
- Head Teacher's End of 2017 Blog
- Head Teacher's Blog 5th January 2018
- Head Teacher's Blog 19th January 2018
- The Big Push
- Head Teacher's Blog - 2nd February 2018
- Head Teacher's Blog 23rd February 2018
- College Closed Today (28th Feb 2018)
- College Closed Thursday (1st March 2018)
- College to remain closed Friday (2nd March 2018)
- We are open as normal on Monday (5th March 2018)
- Head Teacher's Blog 2nd March
- Head Teacher's Blog 22nd April
Head Teacher's Blog 19th January 2018
Hello and welcome to my second Blog of 2018. Apologies for the lack of a Blog last week.
A busy week here at The Peele, our timetable of lunch time activities is coming together and there is now something every day in different departments for the students to enjoy. My hope is that all of our students will make use of the opportunities that we are providing and steer away from the old chestnut of 'I'm bored, there is nothing to do' - believe me, there is plenty if you are prepared to take part - including lots of revision and support for Year 11s as they start to prepare for their exams.
Speaking of things to do, I met with The Friends of The Peele on Wednesday, and we were looking at the upcoming events for the rest of the school year. We have Bingo Night on 26th March, the Quiz Night on 27th April and then the Summer Fete on Saturday 7th July - please save these dates in your diary. Friends would also appreciate any donations that you can make for raffle prizes - please leave them at Reception or send in with your youngsters. The raffle prizes have helped to raise lots of money already and Friends have paid over £1,000 towards a new rail and runner system for the curtains on the stage. This will really help with our school productions in the future.
On the topic of productions, Pantomania is almost upon us! The matinee performance to local Primaries will be on Monday 5th February at 1pm, and then we have 2 evening performances on 6th and 7th February. Please do come along and join us, Mrs Manghan and her team have put a huge amount of time and effort in to the whole event and it will truly be a Panto to remember.
We have had a lot of sporting activities this week and into next week - I will update you on these in my next Blog.
Some Prefect information for you now - we have appointed 4 Senior Prefects and some Sports Captains this week. These are:
Senior Prefects - James Cox, Scott Early, Lisha Flindall and Kirsty Wattam.
Sports Captains - Lewis Forth, Emma Linnett and Maddy Brothwell.
Well done to you all - these positions have been appointed based on the contributions and hard work put in by these 7 students - they are all excellent role models who make a positive contribution to the life of The Peele.
I would like to remind you that we have Year 11 Parents Evening this Thursday, 25th January from 5-7pm. This will be held in the Sports Hall so we will be using the entrance at the far end of the playground near the basketball hoops. This is an important evening for parents and students as it gives the chance to discuss the GCSE exam entries with teachers - an opportunity to discuss which subjects are being taken and the level of that entry (Foundation or Higher). We hope to see as many of you there as possible. Entries are finalised at the start of February and after that any changes will have a cost implication.
I will sign off now, I wish you a pleasant week and hope for better weather for us all.