- Positive Discipline Pyramids
- College Aims
- Pastoral Support
- Admissions and Appeals
- Junior Leadership Team
- Home Learning
- Special Education Needs
- Equality and Diversity
- Staff List
- Peele Success Stories
- British Values
- Student Intervention
- HMI monitoring visit to The Peele Community College
- Wembley Trip - Tuesday 29th March
- New Head Appointed
- News Archive
- Lincolnshire County Council Review Youth Health Services
- College Open As Normal on July 5th
- GCSE Results Day - 25th August - 10 to 11:30
- Prom Photos
- FANTASTIC RESULTS FOR PEELE STUDENTS
- Year 6 Open Evening 29th September
- Deputy Heads Announcement
- Newgenerationmusic @ The Peele 7th October
- GCSE Revision Sessions
- Senior Citizens Christmas Lunch 7th December 2016
- Christmas Concert
- Celebration Assemblies
- Resilience Trip – Norfolk Lakes
- The Peele Joins East Midlands Teacher Training Partnership
- Easter Revision Timetable
- Year 11 non uniform day
- Cake Sale
- Fair Funding for Schools Campaign
- Ofsted Inspection 11-7-17
- The Peele Celebrates GCSE Results
- Year 6 Open Evening - Thursday September 14th
- Head Teacher's Blog 8th September
- Head Teacher's Blog 15th September
- Head Teacher's Blog 22nd September 2017
- Head Teacher's Blog 29th September
- Head Teacher's Blog 6th October 2017
- Head Teacher's Blog 13th October
- Careers Fair Wednesday 15th November 2017 4:30—7:30 pm
- Linc Higher Information
- Head Teacher's Blog 20th October 2017
- Head Teacher's Blog 3rd November 2017
- Head Teacher's Blog 10th November 2017
- Senior Citizens Christmas Lunch 2017
- Head Teacher's Blog 17th November
- Head Teacher's Blog 24th November 2017
- Friends of the Peele Bingo 27th November 7:30pm
- Head Teacher's Blog 1st December 2017
- Head Teacher's Blog 8th December 2017
- Head Teacher's Blog 15th December 2017
- Head Teacher's End of 2017 Blog
- Head Teacher's Blog 5th January 2018
- Head Teacher's Blog 19th January 2018
- The Big Push
- Head Teacher's Blog - 2nd February 2018
- Head Teacher's Blog 23rd February 2018
- College Closed Today (28th Feb 2018)
- College Closed Thursday (1st March 2018)
- College to remain closed Friday (2nd March 2018)
- We are open as normal on Monday (5th March 2018)
- Head Teacher's Blog 2nd March
- Head Teacher's Blog 22nd April
- Head Teacher's Blog 27th April 2018
- Head Teacher's Blog 4th May 2018
Head Teacher's Blog 4th May 2018
Welcome to the first Blog of May - and what a beautiful week it has been. After the excitement of our Diamond Anniversary last week, we have continued with the celebratory theme at Long Sutton Church. I would like to say a huge Thank You and Congratulations to Mrs Reddy-Devlin and her Year 10 artists for the lovely display of ceramic flowers that is currently sitting in St Mary's Church, along with a collection of photographs by our very own Sarah Harper (a true artistic talent for the future). The display is there until the end of the Flower Festival on 8th May so please do go and have a look. Thanks as well to Father Jonathan and his team for allowing us to use the church and helping us to be an active part of the Long Sutton Community.
Along with the Flower Festival, we also had a concert in the church on Thursday evening, showcasing Miss Shaw's team and the incredible talent of our students - some of which was on display last week as well. Excitingly several of the acts were the same but only one performance was from the Diamond celebration which just goes to show the level of commitment and hard work put in by all of the performers. My thanks and congratulations go out to all the performers and the support staff (including Mrs Manghan and Miss Miller as well as Mr Shrosbree and Mr Skelton who helped with moving the kit down to the church and setting it all up, as well as taking it all back to school after 9.00pm on the evening). The students involved were:
Year 7 - Lily-Eve Case (with her first ever solo performance) and Lucas Gellert.
Year 8 - Libby Davis, Grace Pharro, Frayer Pearson, Isabel Houchen and Codie Shaw.
Year 9 - Ellie May Willmott, Sophie-Ann Wilkinson and Lucy Stockdale.
Year 10 - Kyra Haime, Jodie Rhodes, Beatriz Rocha, Holly-Leanne Rostron, Becky Thompson, Samreen Gharu, Alex Maddison and James Andrews.
Year 11 - Abby-Louise Magor and Amy Palmer.
Not forgetting our very own Mrs Orbell on the ukele, performing some amazing music with Alex Maddison.
I would like to say a big thank you to our Year 11s in particular - they have performed so many times for the school and this was their last performance before they leave following their GCSEs, so I must admit there was a bit of a tear in some of our eyes on Thursday evening.
Next week will be very busy as the GCSEs start with the French speaking exams. Then the main GCSE written exams start on 15th May so we are all rooting for the Year 11s at this important time for them. I must remind all of our year 11s that they still need to be properly dressed in school uniform while they are attending school and sitting their exams - please don't let your standards slip now folks.
Bearing in mind the warm weather that we hope is here to stay - blazers and ties need to be worn until such time as we announce otherwise. We will be reasonable about this, of course, but we do have a clear set of uniform rules so please continue to follow them.
I wish you all a wonderful, sunny Bank Holiday weekend. Take some time to relax if you can and return refreshed for the working week. Take care and stay safe in the sun.