- Positive Discipline Pyramids
- College Aims
- Pastoral Support
- Admissions and Appeals
- Junior Leadership Team
- Home Learning
- Special Education Needs
- Equality and Diversity
- Staff List
- Peele Success Stories
- British Values
- Student Intervention
- HMI monitoring visit to The Peele Community College
- Wembley Trip - Tuesday 29th March
- New Head Appointed
- News Archive
- Lincolnshire County Council Review Youth Health Services
- College Open As Normal on July 5th
- GCSE Results Day - 25th August - 10 to 11:30
- Prom Photos
- FANTASTIC RESULTS FOR PEELE STUDENTS
- Year 6 Open Evening 29th September
- Deputy Heads Announcement
- Newgenerationmusic @ The Peele 7th October
- GCSE Revision Sessions
- Senior Citizens Christmas Lunch 7th December 2016
- Christmas Concert
- Celebration Assemblies
- Resilience Trip – Norfolk Lakes
- The Peele Joins East Midlands Teacher Training Partnership
- Easter Revision Timetable
- Year 11 non uniform day
- Cake Sale
- Fair Funding for Schools Campaign
- Ofsted Inspection 11-7-17
- The Peele Celebrates GCSE Results
- Year 6 Open Evening - Thursday September 14th
- Head Teacher's Blog 8th September
- Head Teacher's Blog 15th September
- Head Teacher's Blog 22nd September 2017
- Head Teacher's Blog 29th September
- Head Teacher's Blog 6th October 2017
- Head Teacher's Blog 13th October
- Careers Fair Wednesday 15th November 2017 4:30—7:30 pm
- Linc Higher Information
- Head Teacher's Blog 20th October 2017
- Head Teacher's Blog 3rd November 2017
- Head Teacher's Blog 10th November 2017
- Senior Citizens Christmas Lunch 2017
- Head Teacher's Blog 17th November
- Head Teacher's Blog 24th November 2017
- Friends of the Peele Bingo 27th November 7:30pm
- Head Teacher's Blog 1st December 2017
- Head Teacher's Blog 8th December 2017
- Head Teacher's Blog 15th December 2017
- Head Teacher's End of 2017 Blog
- Head Teacher's Blog 5th January 2018
- Head Teacher's Blog 19th January 2018
- The Big Push
- Head Teacher's Blog - 2nd February 2018
- Head Teacher's Blog 23rd February 2018
- College Closed Today (28th Feb 2018)
- College Closed Thursday (1st March 2018)
- College to remain closed Friday (2nd March 2018)
- We are open as normal on Monday (5th March 2018)
- Head Teacher's Blog 2nd March
- Head Teacher's Blog 22nd April
- Head Teacher's Blog 27th April 2018
- Head Teacher's Blog 4th May 2018
- Peele Summer Fete 2018
- Peele Reunion/Diamond Jubilee Celebration
- Head Teacher's Blog 22nd June 2018
- Head Teacher's Blog 29th June 2018
- Head Teacher's Blog 6th July
- Head Teacher's Blog 15th July 2018
- Ofsted monitoring visit
- Governors meeting minutes
We are open as normal on Monday (5th March 2018)
The Peele Community College will be open as normal on Monday 5th March.
Thank you for your support and understanding over the last few days.
Revision resources for reference:
Science web-based revision materials:
Triple Science past papers:
Triple Biology (Mrs Moody). Please revise chapter 6 (Genetics) and 7 (Evolution) from the textbook and revision guide. Use your revision guide or Collins Connect website - Biology Student Book. Read through the 2 chapters and answer the End of Chapter Questions.
Combined Science past papers:
Yr11 English Literature revision:
‘A Christmas Carol’
Revise: Plot, characters, themes, structure and context.
Year 11 Religious Studies and History:
Please check your college emails, work and guidance has been sent to you.
Year 10 history students to revise Cold War
Year 11 GCSE Geography: Prepare for the mock exams next week. Paper 1 hazardous earth, development and urbanisation. Paper 2 coasts and associated processes: weathering, erosion, deposition, transportation. You should also review geology of the UK and glaciation. Use your revision guides that were supplied to you for the last mock or those that you may have purchased. GCSE Bitesize can also be used. Use the section for Edexcel.
Year 10 Geography
10/A/Gg3 Miss Miller:
I hope you are enjoying your snow days.
The school has asked for us to send some work through to you so that we are not getting behind. Just answer these questions on some lined paper and we will glue them into your book.
What I would like you to do is identify and explain the 4 types of erosion. Use this site and the animations to help you explain. (http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesize/geography/water_rivers/river_processes_rev1.shtml)
Then using words and diagrams show the evolution from headland, cave, arch, stack and stump. How do we start from a headland and get to a stump?
How are wave-cut notches and wave cut platforms formed?
Use the information from here to help you explain these changing features: https://www.bbc.co.uk/education/guides/z82f9qt/revision/1
I look forward to seeing you all soon. Enjoy your snow day!
Class Civ students to revise Rome and Pompeii for their mocks and continue CA work.
1. Please continue to use your AQA revision workbook with support listenings/readings etc 2. Go on linguascope and complete tasks in the intermediate section on topics we have done 3. Go to revision world and complete the Listening and reading paper for French AQA, June 2014 (higher/foundation depending on your entry tier)
Students need to be using the 9-1 Booster Pack section within the MyMaths library. Login and password : Peele and kites
Work on developing sketchbooks and final ideas including annotations of work.
Google search GCSE Art Sketchbooks to view page layouts as inspiration. Do not copy but view the techniques and attempt to do work in your own style linking to your idea(s) in preparation for mock exam in week 4 this term.
GCSE drama students need to learn their lines fluently in preparation for their Drama GCSE exam on the 28th March.